Thursday, December 10, 2009

Anybody ever heard of Chocolate covered Bumble Bees?

I vaguely remember hearing something about them, but there is none for sale in our stores.Anybody ever heard of Chocolate covered Bumble Bees?
When I was young, my Dad was a Captain on a tanker that shipped to the east coast and he would bring me chocolate covered bees. I really liked them, however now that I am grown, I don't really think that I would go out of my way to find them. It was a real novelty back then.Anybody ever heard of Chocolate covered Bumble Bees?
yeah yeah we have PLENTY in america go to malleys chocolate they have them there and there like a billion malleys chocolates here!
When my Uncle was a kid, he had a big box of chocolate cover ants, bees, grasshoppers, etc. He had a lot of fun handing them out to the kids on the bus. he he. I'd try online or possibly a health food store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse