Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I get rid of bumble bees at my water well myself?

Unclear if you have viviting bees oa a bee's nest. If they are vivistin they are proably ther for the water. Try giving them another source of water somewhere else. If it's a nest, wait until they are all home for the night and shoot them with one of those wasp and bee killer sprays that reaches about 20 or 25 feet.How do I get rid of bumble bees at my water well myself?
if i was you i would not mess with it like i did the 100 dollars for a pro is not worth having to pay1000 dallors or more at the hospitalHow do I get rid of bumble bees at my water well myself?
smoke at night time. wasps also. I rolled up newspaper and burned one at a time.
If you want to do it yourself get dry ice or other very cold substance (CO fire extinguishers work too) and drop it around/in the beenest after smoking the bees for a good time. Make sure to wear protective clothing. Bees are very sensitive to cold and you should be able to sweep out the nest after you've frozen them for a few minutes. Pouring a lot of gas on a bees nest underground will kill the nest, but won't do it immediately so you're likely to get some angry bees for a few minutes to begin with. You have to follow up the gas with something else to actually destory the nest of it will start 'waking back up' within a few hours.


Although I two would suggest a professional, these are last ditch efforts if you absolutely can't get a professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse