Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where do bumble bees go on a night time?

NO, they nest at night and most of them are of the type that has a nest undergroundWhere do bumble bees go on a night time?
Interesting question.....I had a beauty in my house today, and my Daughter and I watched it for about thirty mins, before it finally flew out of the window again.Where do bumble bees go on a night time?
in their hive , I am not sure if they sleep or even rest as they waft their wings all night to keep the hive ( honey) at the correct temperature , continual wafting of the wings leads to a short life .
They go home, get a shower (sing in it), go on the computer and play games, go to sleep, and drean about honey. OR they could get stepped on by people.
They go back to their nest and complain to the other bees that their sting is more than their bite.
they sting everyone during the day then get stamped on and killed... some fortunate few go back to the queen in the hives... oh my golly gosh have you not been to a bee farm
well, if they're from london, they surely go to stingfellows? :)
They return to their hive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse