Thursday, December 10, 2009

Frederic Fekkai OR Bumble and Bumble. which is the better brand of hair care product?

im looking for people who have accutally USED these products to tell me what they think, which is better and why. if you plan on telling me im stupid for spending a ton on hair care products or that it doesnt matter, please dont. just answer my question that i have posted.Frederic Fekkai OR Bumble and Bumble. which is the better brand of hair care product?
Bumble and Bumble is great and I think its less expensive than Federic Fekkai. My sister works at a salon and they represent and sell BB products. The owner talked to me about BB and said they like to sell their products because they are much better and have more hair products than anything else. I use BB and they have really great products they make my hair smell delicious and look healthy and pretty and give my hair nice texture. I love a lot of their products because I cant believe all the things they can do to my hair and all the things I can do with my hair using their products!


Im so happy I found BB :)


Hope I helped!


%26lt;33Frederic Fekkai OR Bumble and Bumble. which is the better brand of hair care product?
I don't know about those products but if you're willing to spend a lot on shampoo, I recommend Pureology. It's pricey... but it's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse