Thursday, December 3, 2009

On My Street PS2 Game whats next after i retrieved the bumble bee toy?

I guessing i have to give it to the dog thats behide the white picket fence but the gate is locked. Once opened, i can then play dodge ball w/ the bully, right? Im missing something maybe? pls help. thxsOn My Street PS2 Game whats next after i retrieved the bumble bee toy?
Please give it to the dog. Maybe he was playing and it rolled out. Throw it over the gate for him :DOn My Street PS2 Game whats next after i retrieved the bumble bee toy?
Could you tell me how to defeat the bully? I just don't get it, he keeps taking my money... Report Abuse

It has been such a long time since i played it soooooo sorry I think your right though.
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credot siosse