Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does the Bumble and Bumble surf spray work?

I have really wavy hair and I am always looking for something that will make it easy to wear naturally and that will tame frizz. I don't want to buy it if it's no help. Is it worth buying?Does the Bumble and Bumble surf spray work?
I have it. I bought it quite a long time ago, so I guess that I was not crazy about it. I have curly/wavy hair that needs frizz taming. I use other Bumble and Bumble products, Kerastase, and Frederic Fekkai.





For anti-frizz I recommend Fekkai's ';Glossing Cream';





http://www.fredericfekkai.com/products/p鈥?/a>





If you have curls their ';Luscious Curls';





http://www.fredericfekkai.com/products/p鈥?/a>





You did not specify the texture of your hair, so for smoothing straighter hair the ';Glossing Cream';, you just need a miniscule amount. The spray gives me what another surf spray type product had before they stopped making it.Does the Bumble and Bumble surf spray work?
I haven't used this product my Bumble and Bumble but I do use their Everything Spray and it works pretty well so I am sure this would too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse