Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is it babyish for a freshman in highschool to be a bumble bee for halloween?

How can I make it look a little bit older ?Is it babyish for a freshman in highschool to be a bumble bee for halloween?
I dont think its babyish at all. My lil sis and her friends went to a halloween party tonight (they are juniors and seniors) and one of her friends was a bumblebee. There was a link that someone posted for you earlier, and her friend actually wore the one on the right. I think its cute...have fun!!Is it babyish for a freshman in highschool to be a bumble bee for halloween?
I'm also a freshman. I personally, think it's babyish. Unless you want it to be a joke-bumble bee. You know a funny costume idea i heard? You wear all pink, like bright pink, and put a shoe on you're head and you are a piece of gum that's been stepped on. Ha im really into comedic costumes i dont know if you'd like that though.


Hey maybe you could be a dead bumblebee. Or a squished one.





Hope this helps :)
No. It's high school. It's halloween. It's fun. Go for it.
No- my 17 year old wants to be one too, except she wants to be a Queen Bee. Check this idea out...


http://www.costumehub.com/search.aspx?s=鈥?/a>


We're just going to make it ourselves with stretchy fabric for the top and netting for the skirt.


Have fun! Halloween is the perfect time to be what you want with a good excuse!!
Not babyish to be a bumble bee.... but it is babyish to be concerned thinking it looks babyish.





Take a peek at what some of the adults wear. And by adult I do not mean 18+, I mean 30+. It may shock you some of the customes they wear.. because they do not care of how it looks... just go have fun and bee confident.
I am 27 and was a bee last year for Halloween for a party. I got great comment from my costume.
no dont do it
Be a sexy bumblebee then it wouldnt be babyish
not really if youre the silly type then no
no. it would be very cute. just don't sting anyone
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credot siosse