Thursday, December 3, 2009

Someone in my class has head lice. Can Bumble&Bumble tonic shampoo prevent lice from spreading onto my hair?

The shampoo has tea tree oil, and I heard that the tea tree oil helps to get rid of lice. If the shampoo does get rid of/prevents lice, should I only use that shampoo? I usually use that shampoo then a different one after I rinse the Bumble%26amp;Bumble out.Someone in my class has head lice. Can Bumble%26amp;Bumble tonic shampoo prevent lice from spreading onto my hair?
Tea Tree Oil can help repel lice because it makes humans unrecognisable to them. When they don't think you are human they stay away. I can't comment on the other shampoo because I have never heard of it.





You are right to want to stay away from chemical head lice treatments. No chemical head lice treatment is legally allowed to be labeled as 'safe' as every insecticide is a poison. Every pesticide preparation has the potential to do serious damage depending on the individual.





Read the articles at the following site and try to find a natural remedy containing Neem oil as this renders the lice unable to breed therefore make it impossible for them to build up a resistance.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse