Thursday, December 10, 2009

Are your Bumble Bees missing?

Have clover, Blue flowers on the hostas but no bumble bees this year.Are your Bumble Bees missing?
When it was sunny we had plenty of bumblebees. Now it's raining, so I'm not seeing that much of them, but they always come out with the sun. I even got an awesome picture of one on a clover, and they've been bouncing around the lilacs and the cherry bushes. I wonder whats up with your bumblebeesAre your Bumble Bees missing?
Now that you point it out,I haven't really seen many bee's so far this year.


Wasn't something happening with them being killed off by some kind of disease or another insect ? I do know my FIL has been spending a lot of money for extra stuff for his hives and bee's.To be honest though I don't pay a lot of attention when he talks about the things.I hate them because I'm allergic,so I stay away from the hives(where he talks about them the most).That's why the honey prices are so high I bet.
I've had some but up here in the north everything is a good couple weeks behind.
i have a lot of them here in south carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse