Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I make a bumble bee costume??

I want to be bumble bee from the transformers for halloween but I don't want to buy a costume and I'm pretty sure they don't make them for adults. Help me creative people!!! I want to make one and keep it pretty inexpensive.How do I make a bumble bee costume??
Easy- I had to make one at last minutes notice last year for my daughter. Get a large black sweatshirt from second hand store- turn inside out (if need be). Use yellow felt for the stripes, make pipe cleaner antenae and stinger and voila- instant bee:)How do I make a bumble bee costume??
stupid she didn't mean a bumble bee! she meant bumble bee from TRANSFORMERS like the robots that TRANSFORMS INTO THINGS! geez! Report Abuse

Guess the grand inquisitor read the question too fast! Slow down, then you won't get your butt busted for answering too hastily. As for whoever gave her the one vote for best answer, are you freaking kidding me? Report Abuse

How did that get a ';best answer';??? All they did was read the first six words and ignore the rest of the question. Report Abuse

Find the all-spark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse