Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do Bumble and Bumble hair products work?

I am specifically interested in the oily hair powder, but I would have to order online and don't want to waste my money if it's not a good product.Do Bumble and Bumble hair products work?
It works well. I use it to put my hair up, e.g. in a french twist. It gives it more texture and body, and helps it to hold the style. It washes out easily and doesn't dust off or anything if you're worried about that.Do Bumble and Bumble hair products work?
The hair salon I go to sells B%26amp;B and I LOVE all their products I've tried so far. I have not tried the hair powder, but it is probably great, like the rest of the stuff :)





However, I do understand your hesitation... online ordering is so hit and miss when you haven't tried a product beforehand...





My recommendation: try it! If you don't like it, at least you know and you won't be curious anymore. Maybe see if there's a salon near you that sells the stuff and see if they'll let you sample it or something.
I use several of their products and am happy with them. My hair stylist sells them.
The oily hair powder is really expensive and hard to come by - you don't often get it on discount sites, why not write to the distributor and ask for a free sample?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse