Monday, June 21, 2010

Does anyone know the price difference in buying Bumble and Bumble products on sites like drugstore.com instead

of a salon? I purchased travel sizes of almost all of their shampoos through my salon to see which ones worked for me. Now I am ready to buy. I checked on drugstore.com and their travel sizes were more expensive than the ones I purchased in the salon. Does anyone know how much the Litre sizes of Creme De Coco shampoo generally go for in salons? Thank you in advance.Does anyone know the price difference in buying Bumble and Bumble products on sites like drugstore.com instead
The Creme De Coco Liters roughly go for about 60-65 dollars each.





Sites like Drugstore.com are selling diverted, old, fake or unauthorized product. They can't guarantee the product, or it's performance.





Your best bet is to buy it in a Salon, or directly from Bumble and bumble
  • thick hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credot siosse