Monday, June 21, 2010

My boyfriend wants me to dress up in a bumble bee costume.?

he says its just for walking around the house in. doing the washing up ect. and not for the bedroom.because that would be weird . should i tell him i want him to wear a donkey costume to our wedding?My boyfriend wants me to dress up in a bumble bee costume.?
Would the best man have to be the back-end of the donkey?My boyfriend wants me to dress up in a bumble bee costume.?
no
Well thats a new one - Sounds like a bit of a self pollinator to me.
lmaoooo XD


he is taking the piss abit ant he


id tell him where too stick it


alltho he must have a good sence of humor


and yeahh tell him too dress as a donkey or elephant or sumet stupid lol (:
Maybe he wants a sip of your honey whilst giving you a buzz!....
umm...that's kinda weird

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse