Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have bumble bees residing in my outside wall, fitters wont replace my window until they are gone, how do i?

get rid of themI have bumble bees residing in my outside wall, fitters wont replace my window until they are gone, how do i?
I literally had to call a company that specializes in bee removal to smoke them out. They come in suits, covered from head to toe with these smoker tanks which drives them away. I used Absolute Bee Removal which does not kill them, it just ';relocates'; them. Maybe they have a franchise where you live.I have bumble bees residing in my outside wall, fitters wont replace my window until they are gone, how do i?
i had a bee hive in my shed last summer and i had to wait until the winter for them to die out then clean it out so they wouldnt come back this summer
Install a wifi network and put a transmitter as near to the nest as you dare. It's all true - they can't stand it.
Your local council will have a pest control section. Don't know what they would charge, though.
If they are bumble bees they are a protected species now so you cant kill them - your best bet is to get someone from a bee farm to come and collect them to use in their honey hives!
You will have to call a pest exterminator. They will have to drill a small hole, or find the hole they are getting in by. Then they will have to smoke them out. How long have they been inside your wall. You know they have a hive there and there is probably honey dripping inside your walls. So even if they are able to kill all the bees. Then you will have to contend with ants trying to get at the honey. Talk to the exterminator about that. Good luck. It happend to me too a while back, and he got rid of them fast, so no honey had built up.
I'm afraid you don't, first they won't be bumble bees but a different breed and they are on the conserving (whatever the word is) list making it a crime to harm them. ask the local council to look them over and if they aren't on the list it is soon ';Goodbye Mr Bee.'; I had my cavities filled and three separate bee nests were found, all had to suffer the death penalty when the council man saw them... Sorry bees but a lot of young children live on the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse