Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I want to know if I should try bumble bee prime tune?

I'm not a seafood person especially salmon!I want to know if I should try bumble bee prime tune?
I can't stand salmon, but I enjoy tuna. Give it a shot. Eat a tuna sandwich (tuna on bread w/ mayo and mustard) or tuna salad (tuna mixed w/ Mayo, mustard, pickle relish, S%26amp;P, maybe chopped egg)I want to know if I should try bumble bee prime tune?
Of course you should!





Whats the harm in just trying it, right?





I agree with the first person, a tuna salad is a definite thumbs up, and Solid white Albacore is my favourite (i hope you make sure its dolphin safe!)





You should atleast try it. A little nibble with a cracker and some sweet relish can be a tastey snack.





Goodluck :D









I prefer Albacore Tuna but if you are trying Bumble Bee, I would suggest the tuna salad. It tastes kind of like chicken with a teensy fishy taste. Don't be discouraged by the smell!! It is deelish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse