Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Help with my halloween costume? I want to be a bumble bee?

How can a buy like normal clothes and make myself look like a bumble bee for as CHEAP as possible?





I know i have to buy wings and stuff... but i need cheap options! thanks!Help with my halloween costume? I want to be a bumble bee?
just get like a yellow shirt and use like scrap black fabric to make stripes





then wear black tights and black flats





and last get like a black or yellow snow cap thing and get if u get yellow black fabric and if you get black yellow and make the stripes.





last use like pipe cleaners on top of the hat and black pompoms or styrofoam ball things





(:Help with my halloween costume? I want to be a bumble bee?
HIT WALMART OR PARTY CITY...IDK


SHIRT-YELLOW AND/OR BLACK


SHORTS/SKIRT- BLACK


STOCKINGS-YELLOW AND BLACK STRIPED (YES THEY SELL THOSE...I HAVE PURPLE AND BLACK.....AND YELLOW AND BLACK ONES TOO :) )





UHM....GET A HEADBAND THAT IS YELLOW OR HAS ANTENNAS :)


LIKE I SAID-WALMART...PARTY CITY....DOLLAR TREE :)



hey! im goin as a bee this year as well..What i did was i got a bee kit from claires,its got the wings the headband and the stinger! It was 7 dollars. Then i had black capris,and i got yellow tights and fishnet tights and wore those under the capris.The shirt, i have a yellow and white see thru sweater that i just put a black tank on underneath...hope that helped a little..Also alot of summer clothes are on sale now,or just go to walmart get a yellow hanes tshirt,some black electrical tape and make stripes on the yellow shirt!
  • thick hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credot siosse