Monday, June 21, 2010

Does Bumble&Bumble Surf Spray Work, or can I make my own?

I want wavy hair and I want to know if Bumble%26amp;Bumble is a good choice, or I want to know how to make my own salt water mix. Thanks!Does Bumble%26amp;Bumble Surf Spray Work, or can I make my own?
It works RRRREEEAAALLLLLYYYYYY well,


and if you wnt to make ur own take 5 teaspoons of fine salt 2 teaspoon of leavin conditioner and then take 7 tablespoons of hot water put it in a microwavable spray bottle and everytime u use it stick it in the microwave 4 like 5 sec.Does Bumble%26amp;Bumble Surf Spray Work, or can I make my own?
Yeah it does work.


But salt water is just as good.


And cheaper.


I'd go for the salt water tbh.
the bumble and bumble surf spray does work a little, but you could also use a curl enhancing spay as well. if your hair has some curl to it both of those will help if it is straight you will just get a slight wave. The surf spray is mainly meant to give you the ';just left the beach'; look like piecey and separated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse