Monday, June 21, 2010

How much bumble bee wool would it take to for me to knit me a pullover?

How many bumble bees would I have to shave rather?





Well how else do they make black and yellow striped jumpers?How much bumble bee wool would it take to for me to knit me a pullover?
lol silly, Its gonna take about 50 billions bumble bees.How much bumble bee wool would it take to for me to knit me a pullover?
I'm gormless. You have me stumped!
It really depends on the size you need, silly!
i've tried it before and trust me: not worth it.
Shaving bumble bees???


Jeeeez...let's don't, and say we did!


Now, stand still, while I paint these stripes on you.
I can supply you with the wool but can you move your fingers fast enough (to knit) to make it worth me pulling over?


I do think a black and yellow jumper would go rather well with your snot sombrero...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse