Monday, June 21, 2010

How do you get rid of those BIG Blackjacks? (big bumble bees)?

I have a back porch that has about 2-3 big blackjack bees and I dont know where they are coming from, or how to get rid of them. They are huge and I'm afaird that they might sting us or my dog. Does anyone know how to get rid of them? Thanks!How do you get rid of those BIG Blackjacks? (big bumble bees)?
I have a link below about how to get rid of bees.





You can buy some bug spray called Hot Shot at Wal-Mart. It's clear and odorless. Works great.





Might have to get an exterminator if nothing else works.





Best wishes!!! :)How do you get rid of those BIG Blackjacks? (big bumble bees)?
Leave them alone and they won't sting you. The more dangerous creature is the one planning an unprovoked attack on a creature 10,000 times smaller than it is.
dont know

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse