Monday, June 21, 2010

I need good description words starting with the letter 'B' that have to do with bumble bees or butterflies.

I am writing a concrete poem about either bumble bees or butterflies, I am not sure yet. So I need words that start with 'b' that help to describe things having to do with them. So far I have the following: busy, bumble bees, buzz, belligerently, battle, borrow, beautiful, bountiful, buds, bounce, bat, butterflies...I need good description words starting with the letter 'B' that have to do with bumble bees or butterflies.
bumbling, beautiful, breezy, bashful, bright, bouncy.





That's all I can think of at the moment.I need good description words starting with the letter 'B' that have to do with bumble bees or butterflies.
bolt - as in to run off suddenly a bee could bolt





buffet - as in be buffeted by the wind as a butterfly would be





bomb - as in bombing along or going fast (bee)
butter yellow, blue, bizerk
bashfull
...bashfull??
butts - they have them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse