Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Will eating Bumble Bee Chicken salad with crackers make me gain weight?

http://cdn.www.officedepot.com/pictures/鈥?/a>


^That's what it is.


I'm trying to lose weight,and I eat that for lunch(just that)...will that make me gain weight?


Should I stop eating it?Will eating Bumble Bee Chicken salad with crackers make me gain weight?
dont its fattening, fat people eat it! the salt makes you gain





try eating extra lean ham and mustard on wheat bread, with natural peanutbutter on celery(ants on a log!)Will eating Bumble Bee Chicken salad with crackers make me gain weight?
You can eat about 6 crackers with tuna and a little mayo,for a snack,and not gain any weight, I eat it all the time.
it has a lot of salt in it, and so would the crackers. but no you shouldnt gain too much weight by just eating that.
don't eat that shyt!


make your own w/ fresh ingredients.


who knows how long that stuff has been sitting!
No, eat up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse