Monday, June 21, 2010

Ladies: Would you find a guy sexy and irresistible if he spent his spare time watching baby bumble bees dance?

I think that is SSSOOOOOO endearing!


a man who takes pleasure in the little things.


A 10 on the ';Hot Scale';.Ladies: Would you find a guy sexy and irresistible if he spent his spare time watching baby bumble bees dance?
I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee.


Won't my mommy be so proud of me?


I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee.


Ouch! It stung me!Ladies: Would you find a guy sexy and irresistible if he spent his spare time watching baby bumble bees dance?
YES! that is the most.....idk....how to explain... its adorable! you know he's got a sensitive side and thats cool....agreed....10








~bronwyn~








but the only way that wouldnt be hott is if he spent ALL his spare time doing that.
Oh definitely. ;)
Completely agree. That would be so fricking sweet.
that is soooo sexy. bzzzzzz
wtf?
Yeah, I'd think it's kinda cute.
  • thick hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credot siosse