Monday, June 21, 2010

Which Bumble and Bumble Hair Product holds curl better the styling creme or the curl conscious creme?

I currently use the Bumble and Bumble Gentle Shampoo and Super Rich Conditioner for my naturally thick wavy hair, and I use the styling creme to blow dry my hair straight. What would you recommend when I want to do my hair natural and wavy, the same styling creme or the curl conscious creme? I used to use Curls Rock and my hair looked wet and greasy. What about Aveda's Curl line? Is that any good? I want something pretty, natural, with volume too, and not crunchy. Any suggestions? It doesn't need to be Bumble and Bumble.Which Bumble and Bumble Hair Product holds curl better the styling creme or the curl conscious creme?
Trust me when i say neither.....the curl concious for medium to thick hair has no hold far less for the one for thin to medium......the styling creme willl give you no curl formation......plus they both have silicones which tends to build up on hair and make it hard and dry especially as you already use the super rich condi........I would recommend that you use either...





1. ';Enjoy shaping lotion'; sold in salons......gives incredible curl formation and a nice soft hold.....trust me this is the best and lots of people rave about it....if you know hair types I have 3c-4a...sometimes 3b(depends on the humidity)...and this works great for me, alot of people use this...from 3a's down....(you can go to www.naturallycurly.com to find aout ur hair type)


2. Alfaprf Sublime Sorbet is another one i'd tell you to try cuz its also amazing...I use it as an alternate so my hair won't get use to just one product.





These give good moisture curl formation and nice soft hold ( I hate stuf that make hair as hard as a rock like gel)...these two are both lotions.





AND TRUST ME when i say B%26amp;B CC gives NO hold NO curl formation NO moisture....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse