Monday, June 21, 2010

How to change your arrow to a cartoon character?I saw a bumble bee instead of an arrow on this dude's computer

He told me to go to accessories and change it there but I don't know much about computers and haven't been able to figure it out. Can anyone help? I want one of those.....How to change your arrow to a cartoon character?I saw a bumble bee instead of an arrow on this dude's computer
steps


1- go to control panal (in XP click start then control panal)


2- click on ';switch to classic view'; if its is catagory view


3- double click Mouse a window appear


4- select ';Pointers'; tab from top


5- click on ';browse...'; and select any *.ini or *.cur file (those are called mouse pointers)How to change your arrow to a cartoon character?I saw a bumble bee instead of an arrow on this dude's computer
go to smiley central...... and your aerow is called a courser

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse