Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is it true that a bumble bee is faster than a John Deere tractor?

I don't know but I'm not buying a ticket to see that race, unless you plan on banging on a hive.Is it true that a bumble bee is faster than a John Deere tractor?
A good John Deere row crop tractor is scary at full throttle on the road. Most of them have steering problems from banging around fields. But they will outrun a bee. usually the bee gets tired of chasing you and finds something better to do.Is it true that a bumble bee is faster than a John Deere tractor?
Bang on a hive and take off in your tractor. You'll find out soon enough.
yes
The bee may be faster than the tractor, but I'll bet the farmer could outrun it.
Having driven a tractor I would say that this is true.


But then I guess it depends on the HP and size of the tractor and what top speed is can reach.


In that case, it could be a no.
I like tekguy's answer!





Yes, bees are incredibly fast. And tractors really arent.
Of course they are.


I don't see Farmer Bob zooming and darting through the field.


Hang on Elsie, let's see how fast she'll go!!


And off they were ............all we saw was a green flash going into the sunset.


heehee
probably. they can fly pretty fast!
I don't know but I'm fixin' to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse