Monday, June 21, 2010

Which bumble and bumble shampoo/conditioner should i use on my hair type?

its fine [have alot of it though]....i dyed it alot last year and i'm trying to get it healthy. my problem is splitting ends/dry ends. my scalp is pretty normal and i need to wash every day to every other day cuz it gets oily [duh lol] i'm trying to grow my hair super long. i'm not blowdrying it or anything. still, it seems difficult to keep from split ends OFTEN.





which one should i use?Which bumble and bumble shampoo/conditioner should i use on my hair type?
I use their curl conscious line which I do like some of the products i think my curls are very natural when i do use that but if your not a curly girl..





when i straighten my hair and my mom uses it everyday i suggest the gentle shampoo and super rich conditoner both have helped with the dryness and manageability





i can also recomend using their deeep treatment; after one use you will see a difference in your hair





hope this helpsWhich bumble and bumble shampoo/conditioner should i use on my hair type?
http://www.bumbleandbumble.com/product/s鈥?/a>





detangling keeps from more split ends from pulling at them with brush





http://www.bumbleandbumble.com/product/s鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse