Monday, November 30, 2009

Have you ever tried Bumble and Bumble shampoo? If so, do you like it? What kind of salon shampoo is best?

I really want to try the coco de coco bumble and bumble shampoo. I've been using herbal essences and it has made my hair dry and dead. I am willing to spend money on a nice salon shampoo for my hair if anyone has any suggestions. Thank you in advance :)Have you ever tried Bumble and Bumble shampoo? If so, do you like it? What kind of salon shampoo is best?
Yes, I have used Bumble and Bumble Coco de Coco on and off for a few years! It is a great shampoo and conditioner. It smells wonderful, although it is expensive. I have very fine hair, and my stylist didn't recommend that I use it because she said it could be too ';heavy'; for me, but as long as I completely rinse out the conditioner, my hair looks great. I think Bumble and Bumble has the best products out there! If you like the smell of coconut, you will love the fragrance of the shampoo and conditioner. Good luck and let me know how you like it! Have you ever tried Bumble and Bumble shampoo? If so, do you like it? What kind of salon shampoo is best?
Bumble bumble is pretty good stuff, but I REALLY like Kerastase - Nutritive by L'oreal. This stuff has saved my dry hair! It's a bit pricey, but well worth it.
paull mitchell or tressemme

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse