Monday, November 30, 2009

Is Bumble and Bumble the best shampoo ever?

I don't know what kind of shampoo to get. I hear it's good. I have medium to dark brown hair, that is totally straight and sometimes wavy. I need something good.Is Bumble and Bumble the best shampoo ever?
I have been using their Thickening shampoo for about 9 years and love it. I hate it when I run out or forget it and have to use something else. I also use their leave-in/or rinse out conditioner and styling cream. My hair is fine so I can't speak about the other B%26amp;B products. It is worth the $$$ for me.Is Bumble and Bumble the best shampoo ever?
They have a super hair spray but never tried the shampoo
herbal essences or VO5
no try Jerico now thats the best
the best shampoo to get while expensive is the salon shampoo (Biolage, Paul Mitchell being the two best)especially if you want to keep good hair. the store bought shampoos have acids in them from the different fruits and other ingredients common to store brand shampoos, which is completely awful for your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse