Monday, November 30, 2009

What effect does a struggling insect have on you- like a bumble bee who can not bumble, but who is trying to?

Say he's buzzing his little wings around, but he cannot flip himself over and fly away because he is injured.What effect does a struggling insect have on you- like a bumble bee who can not bumble, but who is trying to?
Oh, it breaks my heart a little.





Once, while at the beach with my boyfriend, there were a lot of ladybugs in the sand. Don't know where they came from or why they were there, but there were hundreds and hundreds of them...they were either dead or dying, and it made me so sad and I could no longer walk for fear of stepping on them. I asked my boyfriend to put them on me so I could then walk to the nearest grassy area and deposit them there...some got lost in my hair though which probably resulted in a slow and painful death for them...but that's better than drowning!What effect does a struggling insect have on you- like a bumble bee who can not bumble, but who is trying to?
I take them aside and explain to them that it's only their fear of success that is holding them back, and that for just three easy payments of 39.95, they can get my new DVD ';Unlocking the Mantis Warrior Within'; that will teach them the secrets to actualize their potential and live the life they've always dreamed about.





Unless it's a spider. Spiders aren't actually insects, and because of that I give them a stern talking to and then send them on their way, unharmed.
I feel awful.


Once..I was like 22 and this guy beside me in a lecture was pulling the wings off a fly. I tooootally turned into a megabitch. I made him apologize to me and everyone around him for being such a monster. Made him kill the fly and promise to never do it again.


In hindsight...i may have overreacted. But torture is not my forte.
I'd rescue them.


One time I found a black widow on its spider web and one of the legs was loosely dangling away from the spider. I caught the spider and super-glued the leg back on. Sure the spider died in the process but it was my heroic attempt to give a 7 legged spider 8 legs again.
I remember that bee! poor little thing! I flipped him over so he could at least walk. If it's an insect that is considered to be prey food for my bearded dragon lizard though, I feel I have to put him out of his misery fast. I feed him to the dragon so his life had meaning.





Grasshoppers have been ravishing my flowers lately. Guess what the dragon has been eating?
It reminds me of life's fragility...one day we will all lose the ability to bumble.





Except for scorpions...they get the club, repeatedly. Oh, and these, too: http://images.whatsthatbug.com/images/sc鈥?/a>
it makes me angry and helpless, and makes me wish I could shrink down really small and hug the bumble bee and perform surgery on it to repair the wing and give it a tiny popsicle when it woke up. since I can't, I scald my hands.
If my dog sees it, she's gonna eat it. Don't feel bad, she'll probably go eat from the kitty litter box next.





The effect it has on me is anger.


Why does my dog eat cat poo?
I am reminded of the ephemeral nature of life, and the vain struggle we attempt to try and avert the inevitable. ...and then I squash it.
I wouldn't help a bee, but I do help june bugs. I'll only help bugs I like. For instance, I wouldn't help a cockroach, either.
I'd E-mail you and ask what to do.


or put it out of it's misery.





lame answer.


I'm failing the goddess Tubs


strike me down with a lightning blot any time you will...
I would like to heal him so that he can feel all better and when he tries to fly away i will squash the littleshit.
I pulled a moth out of a spider's web last weekend. It's heartbreaking. Unless it's an earwig, those guys can go f*ck themselves.
those big fat wood bees burrow into pole barns,and buzz around the wood....my father and I used to see how many we could hit by swinging tobacco sticks at them....it's really rather challenging, and were fun times.
sorry about that! i shant be drinking and answering for a while...
I try to perform CPR on the insect, but as it turns out chest compressions don't work on species of a certain size.
That makes happy. To see my enemies struggle makes me happy.
I catch grasshoppers and throw them in my fish tank. The fish love them.
Aww ~ I would have to pause to lend him a cane I suppose. To at least die with dignity on all fours - and not on his back -
I would help him out by tying a rocket to his back that I got from the Acme catalog...
None


I just kill it and wounded animals too.
are you a cumpirate or just a taco face? either way you are great
I step back because if I hate bugs
I'd smash him into the ground...because I know the little bastard would sting me if he could.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse