Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I get rid of bumble bees around my house?

I have a major problem...if anyone knows how to get rid of bumble bees I would appreciate some help! Every spring they come back and continuously hover around my front porch/door all afternoon and into the evening. It has come to the point where I can hardly enter or exit my house without the possiblity of being stung! Please help!How do I get rid of bumble bees around my house?
Sounds like you have Carpenter Bees, they are classified as a wood destroying insect.





Contact your local exterminatorHow do I get rid of bumble bees around my house?
go out and try to scare them by yelling boo, like a ghost. Yell really loudly, ';BOO bee, BOO bee';. It is worth a try.
Try filling clear zip lock baggies with water and drop a quarter inside, place these around your house. The bags are suppose to look like hornets nests and should keep bees, wasp, and yellow jackets away as they all are afraid of hornets. If that does not work they do make decorative bee catchers- you could probably find these online, but these do kill the bees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse