Monday, November 30, 2009

What could I do to make my bumble bee costume warmer?

It's short and strapless.. I have some fishnet stockings and heels I had planned to wear. How would wearing a long sleeve black shirt underneath look? Would black tights be much warmer than fishnets? I can't wear any type of jacket because of the wings. What could I do to make my bumble bee costume warmer?
You can probably use some black leggings, they are thicker than tights! Have you ever seen the fishnet shirts? They sell them @ hot topic and are really warm!What could I do to make my bumble bee costume warmer?
Well I think a black long sleeve under it would look fine, but you could wear thin yellow tights with fishnet over it. Just my opinion tho:)
wear a black tank top underneath, and long black gloves.
wear form fitting black pants, yes a black shirt would look fine.... i tights are pretty thin ... not warm at all ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse