Monday, November 30, 2009

What if i got a little bumble bee on the inside of my lip do you think it would hurt bad?

I really like tattoos and i have a pooh bear dresses as a bumble bee on my ankle and i wanted to keep the theme going i also got one by my ear hole as if it was going in and i was just thinking of more odd places to get them and i seen someone with a crown on the inside of there lip. And i thought that that was pretty fly!!What if i got a little bumble bee on the inside of my lip do you think it would hurt bad?
It would look okay, but how would it heal up? Do you really want bad tasting ointment in your mouth? Plus, tattoos need to breathe to heal properly.What if i got a little bumble bee on the inside of my lip do you think it would hurt bad?
im not sure if you already go it...but i got one on the inside of my lower lip 2 days ago. it does hurt pretty bad %26amp;%26amp; you usually have to get it redone 2 more times for it to stay. and it heals on its own you dont use any oitment Report Abuse

Why would you want a tattoo inside your mouth? I don't understand.
ouch! yea that would hurt
Oh, HELL yeah its going to hurt. I have 4 tats ( calves %26amp; back ) and granted they were uncomfortable to get but they were all in places that don't hurt a whole lot. Just think how much it hurts when you get a little tiny canker sore on the inside of your lip or you bite your cheek. Ever had the dentist give you novacaine on the outside of your gums before he does work on your teeth? Thats just one needle and not going in and out for 30-60 minutes.


I'm a fireman and run into burning buildings and I say that if you get one on the inside of your mouth then you have bigger stones than I do. LOL
I heard that it doesn't hurt too much on the inside of the lip. I guess it really depends on yourpain tolerance.
I don't think it would really hurt at all, because your lip is not sensitive, all I ask is if you really want it, make sure you get it done by a trustworthy tattoo artist.
It would have to be really small. and yes it will most likley hurt.. but at least it wont be for long
New York Day Spa advises that you should not have a tattoo on your lip either inside or outside because you would be prown to oral infections and bacteria. Have a lip gloss instead :-)
Definately

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse