Monday, November 30, 2009

What do i do my poor kitty caught a bumble bee?

now her cheek is swollen. it happened 30-45 Min's ago. iwas told to remove the sting but i cant see any thingttherewhat does a sting look like? she dosnt seem upset.What do i do my poor kitty caught a bumble bee?
not sure if this helps, but my dog got stung by a wasp %26amp; had a reaction to it, it was late at night so I called the vets who said to give her a childrens dose of Periton. It worked a charm





Not sure if this would apply to a cat thoughWhat do i do my poor kitty caught a bumble bee?
You should have let your cat eat the bee. This way the bees know their place in the food chain. I bet the bee just bit your cat and it will be ok to chase another be very soon. Good luck in your quest.
it looks like a tiny,very thin twig. i had a dog that did this and the bump went down after a few hours. i would just keep an eye on her to make sure shes not allergic but im sure shes fine
Bet she don't do that again!
aww.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse