Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I kill bumble bees?

They are boring holes in my facia and soffit of my houseHow do I kill bumble bees?
Slap them.How do I kill bumble bees?
It sounds like you have carpenter bees... at night, plug the holes with brillo (metal). They can not go through metal... And/or paint over the holes (they only go through un-painted wood).





Note: only the females can sting, but only do when provoked.





The bees bore a hole in the wood and then go about 90 degrees from that, while in the wood, to lay eggs.





Big colony - call a pro to use chems... Small ones this should work like a charm.
DON';T KILL BEES!!!!


BEES ARE GOING EXTINCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You have no idea!!!


If all of the bees die out what will we have to pollinate our crops? We will run out of food!!! It's not good!
get help from professionals.. Dont kill them..
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credot siosse