Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have giant wood boring bumble bees eating big holes in my deck how do I get rid of them?

I cant even go out there, there are so many of them? I must have at least ten holes the size of dimes all over my railing, I'm scared to go out there what do I do?I have giant wood boring bumble bees eating big holes in my deck how do I get rid of them?
Someone offered a brilliant solution to this problem a couple of weeks ago. Take advantage of the bees tendancy to fly close to you (they are not agressive about stinging). Swat them with a ping pong paddle! I tried it and it works.





Good luck with your bee problem.I have giant wood boring bumble bees eating big holes in my deck how do I get rid of them?
I have the same problem I spray bee/wasp spray in the hole and they come back in a few days and start a new hole!





I hope someone can HELP!
I had two holes in my soffit a few weeks ago - I took a 50/50 mix of bleach %26amp; water is a spray bottle, and squirted a bunch in each hole. Haven't see the buggers since.





But any bug spray would work well too.





If the bees frighten you, do it as soon as the sun sets - they'll still pop out of the hole when you spray, but they won't have much chance of coming after you.
kerosene or gas just dump some in there hole and run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse