Monday, November 30, 2009

How Should Me & My Friends Make A Bumble Bee Costume For Halloween?

For Halloween, me %26amp; my friends don't want to buy a costume, since it's a waste of money, and we are 14-15 years old. So we decide to make it instead. My idea is to buy the bumble bee antlers, then buy a black shirt, and on the back draw wings in silver fabric paint that is glittery, and maybe buy a short black flowy skirt, and buy black leggings, and black flats, but I know this need to be improve. So what should I do?How Should Me %26amp; My Friends Make A Bumble Bee Costume For Halloween?
Well, a bumble bee is yellow and black So you could like buy a yellow shirt and then draw black stripes on it. Everything else is good. Or if they sell yellow leggings, you could buy those instead.How Should Me %26amp; My Friends Make A Bumble Bee Costume For Halloween?
Sounds like you are doing a pretty good job.


You may want to go to the dollar store and buy some fairy wings and paint them bumble bee colors.


Look up Bumble Bee in Google for a first hand look at how to paint your outfit;





Some big sunglasses should complete the outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse