Sunday, November 29, 2009

What makes bumble bees suddenly start to drop dead in large numbers?

The other day one dropped dead in front of my eyes right into the basket of my bike while I was chaining it up .





I 麓ve found a couple of dead bees in the house in the last week and today whilst walking home from work I saw dozens dead on the pavement.





Is this a natural phenomena or would something man made cause this?What makes bumble bees suddenly start to drop dead in large numbers?
It is caused by the H1N1 virus. The Bumble Bee in England became extinct for this very reason. It is now being reintroduced.


Dr AntonyWhat makes bumble bees suddenly start to drop dead in large numbers?
Could some farmer have sprayed nearby crops with insecticide maybe? Either that or a bumble suicide pact?
H1N1 virus.
Maybe you're just ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse